Send En Route Emails
Easy, quick communication while you're en route.
Access quick and easy directions to your next destination.
Lead Follow Ups
Keep track of and follow up on all recent business needs.
About ServSensor Pest Control Software
ServSensor is a pest control monitoring software that has revolutionized the pest control industry, allowing you to remotely monitor traps and bait stations, saving you the hassle and expense of making unnecessary trips to your service locations.
You simply install our patented module on your bait station, and ServSensor does the monitoring job for you. Whenever it records activity, you receive a real-time notification (text or email) showing you the exact location and account where the activity occurred. No recorded activity = no need to check on your location.
Why ServSensor Makes Sense for Pest Control
- Save Money! - ServSensor watches over your service locations and keeps you from making unnecessary trips if no activity has taken place saving you on both gasoline and labor expenses.
- Quick Response - ServSensor pest control monitoring software allows you to react to bait activity in real-time, allowing you to achieve the fastest response times possible!
- Works with Various Rodent Snap Traps and Wildlife Traps -ServSensor will send you a precise activity type notification, which means that you will immediately know whether the activity took place in the trap, trap door, or snap trap confirmation, and also, if the cage door / snap trap was closed regardless of whether or not something was caught.
- Inspire confidence in your customers - and get more referrals for additional business – by proactively identifying problem situations and treatment strategies before your customers see a problem and call you.
- Enhance Your Professionalism with ServSensor’s Wireless Sensor Technology - You’ll be “cutting edge,” and your customers will definitely notice! ServSensor is as high-tech as it gets, yet it’s incredibly useful, neat, and convenient to install.
- 24/7 Monitoring - You will be able to monitor your service locations 24/7 and stay alert for any type of activity. Your customers will appreciate knowing ServSensor lets you protect them around the clock.
ServSuite provides a wide variety of tailored features and functions for your service industry business. Whether you are in need of scheduling software, a mobile app, or business management software, we have the software solution to match your needs.
What Our Customers Say
ServicePro is our company's most valuable partner. ServSuite not only works well for us, but they also seem to care about making our business succeed.
Johnson Pest Control
ServSuite is strong in reporting, it's reasonably intuitive and it's a program that doesn't crash. But at the end of the day, its ability to grow with us is what stands out. Its people are able to think through what their customers are going to need as they grow - and as a result, they're going to grow, too.
Meeting ServicePro's ownership and staff reinforced my decision to have ServSuite as our technology backbone.
Western Pest Services
ServicePro and Voice for Pest Partner for ServSuite Customer Success
We are happy to announce our partnership with Voice for Pest. They are a leading phone solution for the Pest Control Industry. This new partnership offers ServSuite customers the opportunity to grow their client base by optimizing their call routing. This is achieved by further automating call distribution according to value. Voice for Pest is…
Sign Up for Implementation Workshops, Only at ServSuite University Nashville
ServSuite University Nashville is just around the corner. We are excited to start the sign up process for this year’s Implementation Workshops. In order to get you as excited as we are, we want to ‘spill the beans’ by sharing some workshop specifics! The Implementation Workshops will take place on the first and second day…
Learn to Automate Your Business at PestWorld 2018!
Happy PestWorld season everyone! Another year in a row, we are going to be joining NPMA’s largest event of the year. October 23rd to October 26th, 2018, PestWorld takes us to Orlando, FL. There we will be joining the many PC companies, product manufacturers and distributors working towards the betterment of the industry. This year,…