This Policy Document encompasses all aspects of service organizational control. It is confidential company information and must be distributed to all company employees using pull method of communication. All company employees must read this document and be aware of the possible responsibilities that derived for it. This document will be reviewed and updated by Leadership on an annual basis or when relevant to include newly developed security standards into the policy and distribute it all employees and contracts as applicable.
This policy is applicable for every customer using SP Services.
3. DESCRIPTION OF DATA POLICY
Service Pro. net, LLC. is a “Software as a service” (SaaS) provider that offers a cloud-based web application for Service Industry businesses. Pest Control, Lawncare, Landscaping, Tree / Arbor care are examples of some of the industries that we serve.
Servsuite is the name of the online web-based application. Service Organizations subscribe to Servsuite to handle Scheduling, Routing, Invoicing, and many other functions that are necessary to running a Service Organization.
Service Organizations are given unique logins with secure passwords to log into the Servsuite web application. The application is locked down so that only users with valid logins can see their assigned Organization’s data. User Roles are assigned to each Login to limit the scope of accessible data on a per user basis. The Administrator for the Service Organization maintains the user logins, the security roles, and the assignment of the role to the user.
Servsuite utilizes 3 distinct sets of personal data:
1. Employee HR Data . This data is used only by the Service Organization (SO) and is not sent to any third party organizations. It is the responsibility of the SO to maintain, correct, and remove all SO Employee Data. The data that is stored per employee is intended strictly for HR purposes. Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, and related traditional HR data. Servsuite does not track information related to lifestyle preferences, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or any other social attribute. For a list of specific data fields stored on the SO Employee, please review the “Servsuite Employee Fields Addendum 1” document.
2. End Customer Data . The End Customer (EC) is the entity that contracts with the SO to have services performed at the EC location. It is the responsibility of the SO to maintain, correct, and remove all EC data stored within Servsuite. The purpose of this information is to supply the SO with minimum required data to perform services at the EC’s location. Servsuite does not track information related to lifestyle preferences, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, or any other social attribute. For a list of data stored on the EC, please review the “Servsuite Account Fields Addendum 2” document.
3. End Customer Data sent to Third Parties for Enhanced Services.
a. Address Validation
- - Street Name
- - Street Number
- - City
- - State / Province / Territory
- - Postal Code, Postal Code Extended
- - Country
b. Phone / SMS service prenotification
- - Phone number
- - Service Name
- - Service Date / Time
c. Google Maps
- - Street Name
- - Street Number
- - City
- - State / Province / Territory
- - Postal Code, Postal Code Extended
- - Country
Personal Data is data about an identified or identifiable individual received by Service Pro. net, LLC Customers. Customers are Service Organization (SO) business entities which use Service Pro. net, LLC services to store Personal Data. Service Pro. net, LLC does not directly collect, or, record, use, organize, disclose, adapt, alter, disseminate, erase or destruct Personal Data received from Customers.
The Servsuite web application stores the following personal information
- Employee Info: Servsuite Employee Fields Addendum 1
- Homeowner / Business Info: Servsuite Account Fields Addendum 2
Service Pro. net, LLC software solution called Servsuite is a pest management software, providing features for management, invoicing , reporting, scheduling and routing. We use HR data mostly from clients to make features such as routing, invoicing and reporting available to all our users and their customers a possibility to exploit SerSuite in full capacity.
Personal data is collected only for the use of the Service Organization (SO) that subscribes to ServSuite, and optionally for third party services that the customer agrees to in order to provide enhanced services. Personal data is not collected for any other purpose. Service Pro. net, LLC does not store Personal Data on its own behalf or for any purpose of its own
Service Pro. net, LLC. can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by phone: +1 614-874-4300.
The personal data is collected so that the users on a different level can be contacted and managed easily by their team leads providing sufficient information about their clients, services purchased as well as routes that need to be covered during the day. All the data is available only for the clients using ServSuite who have agreed to share their personal data.
We do not disclose any information to any third parties that is not previously agreed upon. Usually third parties such as payment operators need to be included in the chain so that all payments to all of our customers can be directly placed and managed by the application provided. Such information can be used for financial reporting within the company which is using Servsuite application. Third parties are used strictly for enhanced functionality of the Servsuite Web App. These enhanced features can be disabled by the Service Organization on a per customer basis.
Every user/individual has the right to access their personal data. To do so, an individual should contact the branch manager of the Service Organization that they belong to for access.
Every User has the right to the following regarding their Personal Information transferred to Service Pro. net, LLC :
- To know the types of Personal Information Service Pro. net, LLC collects;
- To know the purposes for which it collects and uses your Personal Information;
- To know type or identity of third parties to which Service Pro. net, LLC discloses your Personal Information, and the purposes for which it does so;
- To access and update your Personal Information; and
- To know the choices and means Service Pro. net, LLC offers you for limiting the use and disclosure of your Personal Information.
The Service Organization that subscribes to Servsuite will decide on the use and disclosure of the data that they subscribe to.
Service Pro. net, LLC provides the possibility under certain circumstances for the individual to invoke binding arbitration. As a last resort, complaints that remain unresolved after pursuing these recourse mechanisms may be subject to binding arbitration. For more details about binding arbitration, contact Service Pro. net, LLC at email@example.com.
Service Pro. net, LLC. discloses personal data to third parties only for the use of enhanced services agreed to by the customer, and does not use personal data for a purpose materially different than the purpose for which it was originally collected.
Service Pro. net, LLC. does not act as an agent to perform tasks on behalf of the organization in regards to the use of personal data.
Service Pro. net, LLC. does not collect personal information related to medical conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious, philosophical beliefs, trade union memberships, or specifying the sex life of an individual. All personal information collected in Servsuite will be treated as sensitive.
3.2 Accountability for onward transfer
Service Pro. net, LLC will comply with the Notice and Choice Principles. Service Pro. net, LLC .NET will enter into a contract with the third-party controller that provides that such data may only be processed for limited and specified purposes consistent with the consent provided by the individual and that the recipient will provide the same level of protection as the Principles and will notify Service Pro. net, LLCt if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet this obligation. The contract shall provide that when such a determination is made the third party controller ceases processing or takes other reasonable and appropriate steps to remediate.
Service Pro. net, LLC. will:
- - transfer such data only for limited and specified purposes;
- - ascertain that the agent is obligated to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the Principles;
- - take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that the agent effectively processes the personal information transferred in a manner consistent with the organization’s obligations under the Principles;
- - require the agent to notify the organization if it makes a determination that it can no longer meet its obligation to provide the same level of protection as is required by the Principles;
- - take reasonable and appropriate steps to stop and remediate unauthorized processing; and
- - provide a summary or a representative copy of the relevant privacy provisions of its contract with that agent to the Department upon request.
3. 3 Security
Service Pro. net, LLC. will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data.
3.4 Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
Consistent with the Principles, personal information will be limited to the information that is relevant for the purposes of processing. Service Pro. net, LLC. will not process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. To the extent necessary for those purposes, Service Pro. net, LLC. will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. An organization must adhere to the Principles for as long as it retains such information.
Information will be retained in a form identifying or making identifiable the individual only for as long as it serves a purpose of processing within the meaning of 5a. This obligation does not prevent Service Pro. net, LLC. from processing personal information for longer periods for the time and to the extent such processing reasonably serves the purposes of archiving in the public interest, journalism, literature and art, scientific or historical research, and statistical analysis. In these cases, such processing shall be subject to the other Principles and provisions of the Framework. Service Pro. net, LLC. will take reasonable and appropriate measures in complying with this provision
Individuals will have access to personal information about them that Service Pro. net, LLC. holds, and will be able to correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the Principles, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated. It is the responsibility of the Service Organization to make the requested corrections and deletions.
3.6 Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability
Effective privacy protection must include robust mechanisms for assuring compliance with the Principles, recourse for individuals who are affected by non-compliance with the Principles, and consequences for the organization when the Principles are not followed. At a minimum such mechanisms must include:
- - readily available independent recourse mechanism by which each individual’s complaints and disputes are investigated and expeditiously resolved at no cost to the individual and by reference to the Principles, and damages awarded where the applicable law or private-sector initiatives so provide;
- - follow-up procedures for verifying that the attestations and assertions organizations make about their privacy practices are true and that privacy practices have been implemented as presented and, in particular, with regard to cases of non-compliance; and
- - presented and, in particular, with regard to cases of non-compliance; and
- - obligations to remedy problems arising out of failure to comply with the Principles by organizations announcing their adherence to them and consequences for such organizations. Sanctions must be sufficiently rigorous to ensure compliance by organizations.
Service Pro. net, LLC. will respond promptly to inquiries and requests made by the authorities with regard to the investigation and resolution of complaints.
Service Pro. net, LLC. will arbitrate claims and follow the terms as set forth in Annex I, provided that an individual has invoked binding arbitration by delivering notice to Service Pro. net, LLC. following the procedures and subject to conditions set forth in Annex I.
Service Pro. net, LLC employees do not have access to Personal Data, except incidental access if Customer requests technical assistance based on the services purchased from Service Pro. net, LLC
When Service Pro. net, LLC. becomes subject to an FTC or court order based on non compliance, it shall make public any relevant and related sections of any compliance or assessment report submitted to the FTC, to the extent consistent with confidentiality requirements.
phone: +1 614-874-4300.
4.1 Service Pro. net, LLC communications
As a subscriber to Service Pro. net, LLC, you will receive emails from us including, but not limited to, our regular informational bulletins and the occasional service update. Recipients may ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of said emails to stop receiving them. Commercial partners, and anyone who once attended a Service Pro. net, LLC event may choose to opt-in or out of such communication by contacting us via email or telephone at any time. Service Pro. net, LLC occasionally receives non-member data through networking events and adds this information, if relevant, into our prospective customer database.
Service Pro. net, LLC will never sell, share, or lease the personal data we collect with any third parties unless we have explicit permission, or are required to do so by law. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard all information collected.
Where Service Pro. net, LLC or any of its members enable password protected access - you, the customer, are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone at any time. You have a right to complain to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel there is a problem with the way Service Pro. net, LLC is handling or communicating your privacy data.
Some cookies are used to remember your preferences for tools on our website. This enables saved settings so that you don’t have to re-enter them each time you switch a page, or each time you visit. For example, these cookies remember your user login, the language you prefer, and help speed up your searches.
Another example of cookies in place are ones utilized by web analytics software (such as Google Analytics) to track how many unique visitors Service Pro. net, LLC receives, and how often they visit. When non-members register with us, we generate cookies which signal logged in or out status which determines access control to services and data. While you may refuse to accept some or all cookies by activating a setting on your browser, you may lose access or functionality in certain parts of our website. If you suspect this has happened to you by mistake, please contact Service Pro. net, LLC support.
4.3 Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you leave our site, we do not have any control over your activity or data. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question as this policy will no longer apply.
4.4 Service Pro. net, LLC terms and conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
All trademarks reproduced by this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and, or be a criminal offense.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or reach out to your Servsuite Support representative for more information. As stated earlier, this should not be constituted as legal advice, and all questions regarding legal issues should be directed to your attorney.